iRepo X Release NotesVersion 4.2.1
Released: January 6, 2015
- Updated to fix possible warning about running applications not purchased from the Mac App Store.
Released: July 29, 2013
- Updated the Playlist Transfer plugin to now rebuild playlists with the tracks in the same order as on the iPod/iPhone/iPad. Also, the playlists can now be recreated with duplicate tracks in the same playlist.
Released: August 15, 2012
- Updated to fix possible crash when transferring playlists.
Released: August 14, 2012
- Updated to fix crashing issue when running on OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Digitally signed the application to allow installation on computers running OS X 10.8 with Gatekeeper security turned on.
Released: December 15, 2011
- Added support for iTunes 10.5.2
Released: April 27, 2011
- Added support for playlist folders. In the past when transferring playlists, playlist folders would transfer over simply as a large playlist. With this version, playlist folders will be restored as playlist folders in iTunes.
- Added help button to display instructions on how to enable iPod "disk use".
Released: February 11, 2011
- Fixed bug which caused iRepo X to not detect devices when it was running in trial mode (without a license key entered).
Released: January 13, 2011
- Updated to work better on Macs running OS X 10.5.x.
Released: September 16, 2009
- Changed to a 32-bit application. Version 3.1 was accidentally built as a 64-bit application.
Released: September 15, 2009
- Updated to work with the new iPod nano (5th generation).
Released: July 31, 2009
- This update provides support for jail-broken iPhones and iPod touches running the new 3.0 firmware.
- A new checkbox is available just above the music listing of the "Transfer Songs from iPod" plugin that, when checked, will only show the songs on the iPod that do not currently exist in the iTunes library.
- A new "Support" menu item has been added under the Help menu that has several options. These are there to make it easier if you need support and we need you to send us some information. There is no need to run any of these options unless requested to do so by Purple Ghost Software support.
- Added a "check all" and "check none" menu options available by right-clicking on the playlist list of the "Transfer Playlists" plugin.
Released: June 25, 2009
- Updated to work with iPhone/iPod touch 3.0 firmware. iTunes started storing song information on the iPod touch and iPhone differently with the release of the 3.0 iPhone and iPod touch firmware. This resulted in this application not seeing tracks added to devices running the 3.0 firmware. This release contains updates to work with this new format.
Released: April 15, 2009
- Fixed issue which could cause the application to crash when getting song data from an iPod with a very large number of songs.
- Fixed issue which could cause the application to crash when transferring a playlist with a very large number of songs.
Released: March 23, 2009
- Fixed issue which could cause the application to crash when accessing song data from an iPod when running on OS X 10.4.
Released: March 13, 2009
- Fixed problem when selecting "Check Selected" after sorting songs by clicking on column header
- Fixed issue with album names and artist names with apostrophes - before, if selecting one from filter list, no songs would get displayed
Released: January 8, 2009
- Fixed issue which would cause iRepo X to suddenly close part way through a music transfer process when used on an iPhone or iPod touch.
Released: September 9, 2008
- Fixed issue which would cause "date and time invalid" errors when transferring songs that did not have a "last played date" set. Please note that the songs were still being transferred.
Released: August 20, 2008
- Fixed issue that caused the Playlist Transfer plugin to not be able to add songs to the playlists.
Released: June 25, 2008
- This version incorporates a new license system. External license files are no longer required.
Released: April 18, 2008
- This release allows it to work with jail-broken iPhones and iPod touches running 1.1.4 firmware. I would like to thank Lawrence Vanderpool for helping me figure this out. Thanks! :)
Released: February 26, 2008
- The following fields are now also transferred with songs copied from an iPod to iTunes: start time, stop time, volume adjustment, remember playback position, and skip when shuffling.
Released: January 11, 2008
- Added support for jail-broken iPhones and iPod touches
- Fixed bug that would display "iPod not found" in status bar when an iPhone or iPod touch was connected
- Added "main playlist" to the Playlist Transfer plugin - this playlist has the same name as the iPod's name and contains all the songs on the iPod
Released: November 7, 2007
- Added support for iPhone and iPod touch.
Released: September 28, 2007
- Fixed bug that caused custom file and folder name patterns to not work in Music Transfer plugin.
Released: July 5, 2007
- Apple changed things in iTunes 7.3 that caused iRepo X to not see the songs on the iPod. This version has been updated to work with iTunes 7.3.
Released: May 30, 2007
- Fixed problem that caused it to be impossible to register the application after the trial period expired.
- This version adds support for the Play Counts file on the iPod. If play counts, user ratings and last played dates were changed on the iPod since the last sync with iTunes, this information is stored on the iPod in a Play Counts file. This version of iRepo X takes this information into account when transferring the songs from an iPod. Earlier versions would use the original information transferred to the iPod from iTunes during the prior sync.
Released: April 16, 2007
- Added ability to select the license file from within the application instead of having to double-click on the license file to register it.
Released: April 4, 2007
- Initial version of iRepo X is now available.